Tuesday 7 October 2008

Cold Rain in My Window


Well the weather certainly is not getting any better. It is absolutely freezing in the city of Glasgow at the moment; so much so that I have five ice blocks on the end of each foot where my toes should be. My house is full of damp; the walls in my bedroom are turning into mouldy cheese. And, in true Glasgow style, the rain has been making a regular appearance.

The change in the weather had only further shown how awful the flat I live in is. What with no heating or hot water for the first week, leaking radiators for the first 2 and a half weeks, no washing machine for 3 weeks and now a green creature living happily in the house we have handed in our notice, still without washing machine.

With all of this unwanted hassle and the ever growing cold outside I turn to my new DMs to put a smile on my face.

Bright pink patent leather: practical and cheery.

Now I'm going to go out there and splash around in some puddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment