Monday 16 February 2009

Photo Shoot

I briefly mentioned before I disappeared from blogging for almost two entire months that I was about to help out a friend of a friend on a photography course by styling her shoot. So, a month late, here are some photos from the shoot.

It was a 50s inspired fashion shoot. Although it is more a series of flattering photos of my friend Sophie who is the model I was impressed with my hair styling skills and the fact I had no budget so had to use entirely my own clothes and fashion them to fit her although we are between two and three sizes apart. So perhaps something to put toward a portfolio. And definitely, if nothing else, a lot of fun.

Photography: Siobhan Hall

Model: Sophie McCabe

Hair: Rachael Macintyre

Make-Up: Sophie McCabe

Stylist: Rachael Macintyre






No comments:

Post a Comment